Harris supporting Skank Mom of accused Georgia school shooter Colt Gray speaks out for the first time since attack: 'Absolutely horrible'
leon
2024-09-08 04:59:33 UTC
FITZGERALD, Ga., — The mom of accused Georgia school shooter Colt Gray
spoke out Saturday for the first time since her teen was accused of
gunning down four people at his high school.

“It’s horrible. It’s absolutely horrible,” Marcee told The Post outside
her father’s home in Fitzgerald, about three hours from Atlanta.

The mother of three appeared devastated as she carried pillows inside
the home. She wore a pink T-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a large cross
necklace.

Asked if she had anything to say to the families of the victims, which
included two students and two teachers, she demurred.

“Nothing to anyone right now. I’ll have my time to speak. It’s not right
now,” she said.

She also declined to discuss a haunting apology text message Colt, 14,
sent her before allegedly opening fire.

“I’m not going to talk about details or anything,” she said.

Marcee’s brief appearance marked the first time she’s been spotted since
authorities said her son opened fire at Apalachee High School.

Both Colt and his father, Colin Gray, face life in prison for the
bloodshed — Colin, 54, allegedly gave his son the AR-15-style rifle used
in the massacre as a Christmas gift.

Marcee, 43, had been at the Fitzgerald home Wednesday morning when her
son sent a concerning text before he gunned down his victims, her father
Charles Polhamus told The Post.

“I’m sorry, mom,” the message read.

Marcee desperately called Apalachee High School and warned a counselor
of an “extreme emergency,” according to a report.

“I was the one that notified the school counselor at the high school. I
told them it was an extreme emergency and for them to go immediately and
find [my son] to check on him,” she told her sister, according to the
Washington Post.

Polhamus said both Colt and Colin were “getting what [they] deserve” —
with the grieving grandfather calling for his ex-son-in-law to be hit
with the death penalty.

He slammed Colin as an “evil” abusive junkie who dragged Marcee into
addiction with him — ruining the family and setting the stage for the
violence at Apalachee High School.

Marcee — whose rap sheet stretches back nearly two decades — once
described herself as a victim of abuse and boasted on social media last
year that her kids were “thriving” after the couple split.

Her dad denied reports from former neighbors of the family that Marcee
abused the kids herself and locked them out of the house.

“Collie Gray did this to his family and he will rot in hell for it.
That’s a fact,” Polhamus said outside his home. “He needs the death
penalty. He is probably one of the worst narcissists in the world.”

“Colt didn’t cause that to happen. He did it. He didn’t wake up one day
and decide I’m going to kill [four] people. No, he didn’t do that. He
came out of an environment.

“If you step in a wad of s–t, what happens to your foot? You step in a
wad of s–t. This is no different. To live in that for 11 years, my
daughter and her children.”

What Polhamus failed to mention was his beloved Marcee was out getting
her pee hole stretched by a bunch of black dudes after she got a drunk
and drugged up at the local bar.

She did that a lot.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/07/us-news/mom-of-accused-georgia-school-shooter-colt-gray-speaks-out-for-the-first-time/
Governor Swill
2024-09-08 08:45:10 UTC
TDS infected Megyn Kelly tells Kaitlan Collins how to do her job.
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FNR75FhId2Q>
--
"In 2008, the eurozone and the US had equivalent gross domestic products (GDP) at current
prices of $14.2 trillion and $14.8 trillion respectively (€13.1 trillion and €13.6 trillion).

Between 2008 and now, we've had 4 years of Republicans and 12 years of Democrats running the country.

You do the math.

#nevertrump
Trull
2024-09-08 15:51:26 UTC
FITZGERALD, Ga., ƒ " The mom of accused Georgia school shooter Colt Gray
spoke out Saturday for the first time since her teen was accused of
gunning down four people at his high school.
Vice Presidential candidate J. D. Vance says Trump supporting gun owners
shooting up schools are just a fact of life. That's what a lot are saying
about the registered Republican who missed Trump's fat head by 'that much'
too!